Exhibition Period - October to December 2017
The exhibition period for the draft Greater Sydney Region Plan and the five draft District Plans has now closed.
Through the submissions period the Greater Sydney Commission directly engaged with more than 9,000 people. This included:
- Community workshops and stakeholder briefings
- Peak social and environmental panels and industry roundtables
- Speaking engagements and forums
- Focus groups with young people
- Council staff and elected representative briefings
- An online survey
- Live Online discussions
- Focus groups with culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
Please contact us at engagement@GSC.nsw.gov.au or call 1800 617 681 if you have any questions.
Exhibition Period - November 2016 to March 2017
The exhibition period for the draft District Plans and Towards our Greater Sydney document from November 2016 to March 2017 included engagement with over 7,750 Greater Sydneysiders. People from across Greater Sydney joined us for deliberative workshops, community meetings, roundtables, forums, technical working groups and on-line chats.
The Commission would like to thank everyone who engaged with us and shared their views.